- Availability: Most material is made-to-order with standard lead times. Inventory items posted on our website are overruns or canceled items not normally guaranteed to be in stock.
- Disclaimer: All information contained on this web site is believed to be accurate, reliable and true to the best of our knowledge. CURRENT, INC. is not responsible for determining which material is suitable for your application. We will make suggestions, and provide samples for you to perform your own testing.
- Pricing: CURRENT, INC. reserves the right to change pricing without notice. Notification of a price change will be made when an order is confirmed. In manufacturing, it is common to expect a 10% increase or decrease of material produced even though Current, Inc. will advise the best yield for each order. Minimum order amount per line item is $150.00 for sheets and $100.00 for other materials.
- Payment: CURRENT, INC. works with each customer as an individual. Our standard terms are 30 days from the date of invoice. CURRENT, INC. will inform the buyer of their particular terms on their order confirmation. In the event that an account is overdue, credit hold will go into immediate effect. Late payments will be subject to a 1-1/2 percent finance charge per month on the unpaid balance from the date due until paid in full. Customer will pay all costs related to collection, including attorney fees (if necessary). No material will be manufactured or shipped for that customer until the account is brought up to date.
- Delivery: All delivery dates are estimated. CURRENT, INC. will promptly ship material and/or products according to the delivery schedule indicated in the Order Confirmation. CURRENT, INC. is not responsible for delays or cost incurred by delays due to unforeseeable circumstances like fire, flood, accident, failure in production caused by suppliers, equipment, civil commotion, strikes, or any other cause beyond Current’s reasonable control. CURRENT, INC. will make the best effort to inform customers of any delays. Delivery will be made to the address specified in the Order Confirmation.
- Shipping: All shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Buyer must specify the method of shipping. All material shipments via truck will be freight collect. Alternatively, we can ship prepaid and add the freight charges to the invoice. CURRENT, INC. does not cover freight charges. The customer becomes the owner of the product he/she has ordered when it has been shipped/delivered to you. Products should be inspected upon receipt and customers must immediately report any damages directly to the carrier. Any problem with freight damage is the responsibility of the buyer and the freight company.
- Returns: No material may be returned without written permission from Current, Inc. If material is returned without the proper documentation, the buyer will be responsible for freight both in and out of Current, Inc. and a restocking charge.
A Return Material Authorization number (RMA) is required to return any goods. This ensures that you are credited appropriately. To obtain an RMA, simply contact Customer Service with the following information:
- Customer contact person’s name and phone number
- Purchase Order number 丝瓜app无限播放在线男丝瓜app无限播放在线男,天下无猫小说txt百度云天下无猫小说txt百度云
- Part number
- Reason for return
CURRENT, INC. will review and provide an RMA indicating where to return the products and inform you of any applicable restocking fee. All returns are subject to restocking charges; 20% on product valued over $100 or a $25 flat fee on goods less than $100. Returned products must be free of defects and conform to Current, Inc. specifications. Clearly display the RMA on each returned package to ensure prompt credit.
- Claims: Any claims of damaged, defective or shortage parts must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Made-to-order or custom products
- Products or material with less than a 6-month shelf life considerations
- Products or material held over 6 months without shelf life considerations
- Products or materials in unusable conditions as determined by Current, Inc.
- Obsolete Items
- Product not in its original shape or has been labeled or altered by the customer in any way (i.e., cutting or machining)
- Products or material returned without an RMA